Aren't you having fun (orig) Aren't you having fun (orig)

Maybe a bit too relaxed?

The song has a very smooth and relaxed feel to it, and that's extremely important with a smooth jazz song such as this. But it didn't really go anywhere, I could understand if this was a loop or was being used specifically as background music for a video or something, but as far as just listening to music goes I just found this to be fairly boring. It has a great feel and beat to it, you just have to take it someplace. As a rule of thumb I should be able to distinguish the beginning of the song from the end, and in this case I couldn't.

Radosh - Fire and Water (NG Q) Radosh - Fire and Water (NG Q)

Very nice

You've got a nice and smooth progressive trance feel with this. I can't say it's incredibly unique, but what I really felt set it apart from the crowd was the excellent use of the vocal tracks. They weren't the star of the show, and it worked really well having them compliment the smooth beat of the song.
Amazing work, I gave you a well deserved rating of 5.

Radosh responds:

Thank You!

krachmaninoff-jackoffhearts krachmaninoff-jackoffhearts

I don't like the voice

The songs are very well done, but the singer sounds like a more annoying version of Bob Dylan. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the voice at all.

Fuck Some Sheep Fuck Some Sheep

Lol

What the hell is this?

BrokenPaw responds:

IT'S FUCKING HARDCORE!

gOOD times bAD ones-re-master- gOOD times bAD ones-re-master-

Nice

Not a big fan of rap (which I happen to be finding a lot more of lately on NG), but this is very good. Certainly worthy of more notoriety, the lyrics worked very well with the back beat (which was also very well done), and the song over all is very crisp and well done. The time you put into this really shows, keep it up.
I rated 4, by the way, except it brought the score down by a fraction of a point, just goes to show how good people think it is.

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Thanx man, I go for a more underground type of expression. I 'm glad you like it

Banana Train Express Banana Train Express

Well...you have the right idea

It's totally obvious that you understand the mechanics of a generic trance song very well, but for me this just came out sounding kind of grainy and too light. When you have a heavy percussion build up in the beginning you want something heavy to really bring the song home. Instead you used this 8-bit sounding video game synth, and it just made the song fall flat. You kept on building up for this incredible, headbanging climax, but it just never really got there, the best part was around 1:20, and it didn't last long enough.

Oma Nell Oma Nell

Alright

You're a good piano player, and I'm saying that because I'm almost sure you're using a midi to record this. But if you're going to submit a recording of you playing a song that you didn't even write yourself you should at least remix it a little. Add a backbeat, do something to make it your own work; and what type of keyboard are you using? I recognize the synth from my Casio CTK-611.

SleepIsKinetic responds:

Actually I DID write this song myself, and it was played on my Casio keyboard (not sure what model right now, its not here) and wasrecorded using a video camera. When I get a midi recorder I will record this song again in better quality.

Kenagi - Metropolis Kenagi - Metropolis

Nice and heavy

At first it was a little dull and very early industrial sounding. But it picked up at around the 30 second mark and started kicking some ass. It has a great underground house feel to it, brilliant job, it was a refreshing change from all the faster, upbeat techno on the site.
Rated you 4, keep up the nice work.

The Final Kingdom The Final Kingdom

Great

You nailed the generic middle ages ante bellum theme flawlessly. Kudos to you, my friend.

Seattlesith7 responds:

I almost have no idea what you said, but thanks. ;)

neva goona let you go neva goona let you go

Needs polishing

This is very good, but the 1st verse could be a lot better, and the voice sounds kind of like you have a cold while singing. But what I think is great about it is that the lyrics and the story the song tells is very raw and emotionally powerful. It isn't bad by any means, but I think it could be a lot better if it was polished up a bit.

twickz responds:

i agree 100% i was goona redo it and put it on newgrounbds but it got voted top overal song. i was like damn.. maybe its fine how it is.. but im a big critic when it comes to my own music. i can make this song better and i will.. thanks for review