1066 1066

Brilliant

I really enjoyed this, it was just excellent. The graphics were great, the animation was smooth and crisp, and the effort put into that really showed during the cut scenes. The game play was very good, what really set this aside from other turn-based strategy games were the minigame type things used for executing an action. That was really unique to this game, and I thought it was just really clever. The sound effects were also of great quality, especially the voice acting and music, which I thought fit the game really well. The only critique I have is that, as others have said before, the campaign is far too short. The multiplayer option was a nice addition to distract from the less-than-ideal length of the campaign, but it didn't really feel like enough to maintain a good replay value for this game.
Overall, I thought it was great, but it missed being perfect by an inch. Add a campaign expansion and maybe a little something to the multiplayer and this could definitely go places.

Chuck versus the Game Chuck versus the Game

Don't you need to be popular to sell out?

Honestly this is just a promo that was given the title of a "game". If you're going to do a flash promo for a TV show, at least make it related to the show in some way...and somewhat entertaining. The background was decent...I'll give you that much, but the "stickman" wasn't even very well animated.

Robotic Emergence Robotic Emergence

Fun but too easy

I had a lot of fun playing this, it's certainly one of the better RTS games on Newgrounds. There were a good amount of factories and units to build to keep it interesting. My only complaint is that it's way too easy, I could've gotten a monkey to play this and it still would've won every game. That sort of ruins the replay-value of the game, so I'd suggest adding a difficulty setting, especially for the survival mode.
Survival mode is supposed to make you lose at some point, but in this case I could've just let the game sit for hours and I still wouldn't have taken any damage. Other than that, it's a brilliant game.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Can a game survive on cuteness alone?

Abso-fucking-lutely. The physics were pretty great, and what really set this apart from other games like it was the pure cuteness of the story. My only complaint would be the fact that level 14 was incredibly annoying (if you went to the side you would get stuck there and have to restart the level).

Weapon. Weapon.

Good but hard

It'd be much more fair if it was possible to get more than one sniper.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

One thing...

The real problem with this game is that it needs a crossair, or something to help you know where the cursor is, so as not to mess up the game.

Dragon Fist 3 Dragon Fist 3

Good game, but too hard

Seriously, I beat the first two difficulty levels without too much trouble, but master is practically impossible, and I'm just going to ignore the one after that. Ease up on the difficulty levels, man, it's way too hard.

OCD+ OCD+

For what it's worth...

you could have at least given more than 50 points for about a good 2 hours or more worth of time on each of the challenges.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

I won

Pretty fun, not too difficult.

Imperium II Imperium II

Good until...

I was having a great time on this game, until I actually got into a battle. It isn't possible to choose where your soldiers go, and so I lost most of my battles because all my men would walk straight past the guys lowering my morale. Everything else is great, but the battle engine is total bull shit.